CPB Diversity Eligibility @ WCTE
BEGINNING WITH THE CORPORATION FOR PUBLIC BROADCASTING'S FY 2013, TV CSG GRANTEES MUST BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE DIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A TV CSG. TO THAT END, WCTE ADOPTS THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
- WCTE DIVERSITY STATEMENT-Establishes a formal goal of diversity in the WCTE workforce, management, governing and community advisory boards.
- UCBC APPROVAL OF WCTE DIVERSITY STATEMENT-Contains minutes of meeting by WCTE's board adopting the new formal goal of diversity.
- WCTE DIVERSITY ANNUAL REPORT-Includes WCTE's hiring goals, guidelines and actions taken to satisfy the Diversity Eligibility Policy.
- WCTE DIVERSITY TRAINING-Outlines WCTE's formal diversity training program and schedule.
WCTE ALSO CERTIFIES THAT IT WILL DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS ON AN ANNUAL BASIS:
- INCLUDE INDIVIDUALS REPRESENTING DIVERSE GROUPS IN INTERNSHIPS OR WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE MEANINGFUL PROFESSIONAL-LEVEL EXPERIENCE IN ORDER TO REFLECT THE DIVERSITY OF THE COMMUNITY AND FURTHER PUBLIC BROADCASTING'S COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
- INCLUDE QUALIFIED DIVERSE CANDIDATES IN ANY SLATE OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTED GOVERNING BOARDS THAT WCTE CONTROLS
- IMPLEMENT A DIVERSITY TRAINING PROGRAM FOR MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION'S GOVERNING BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON AN ANNUAL BASIS
- PARTICIPATE IN MINORITY OR OTHER DIVERSITY JOB FAIRS
- TV Schedules
- Inside WCTE
- WCTE Public File