WCTE Annual Dinner 2013
EXPLORE WCTE, EXPLORE THE WORLD
Please join WCTE on Thursday, March 7th to celebrate the Upper Cumberland’s continued support of our own PBS station and its many contributions to our regional community and beyond.
From family programming and regional highlights to cutting-edge news and entertainment, WCTE plays an active role enhancing our daily lives with the continued support and educational initiatives of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB).
We are honored to announce this year’s guest speaker, Patricia de Stacy Harrison, President and CEO of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and former Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and Cultural Affairs appointed by then-Secretary of State Colin Powell. Under her leadership, Ms. Harrison has strengthened public service media through the strategic focus of CPB in three important areas: Digital: CPB investments in innovation and technology; Dialogue: CPB investments in local community engagement, partnerships and service; and Diversity: CPB investments in and commitment to diversity of content, talent and service. Ms. Harrison is also chairman of the Advisory Board of Women and Girls Lead, an innovative public media initiative designed to focus, educate and connect women, girls and their allies across the globe to address the challenges of the 21st century.
You can help support WCTE’s regional mission and experience the educational passions and insights of Patricia Harrison by attending this special evening of fun, inspiration and information.
Bring your friends and colleagues and learn more about the variety of programs and experiences available to you and your family through CPB initiatives including American Graduate, Community Cinema, Bringing Technology to You, and more.
WCTE - Learn About It!
- Renew your WCTE Membership or become a New Member of the WCTE family during the event.
- PBS Store available on-site! Purchase musical favorites, classic shows, and more!
- Thursday, March 7, 2013 @ 6:30pm @ Leslie Town Centre
- $40 per person or Reserve a Table for Eight (8) Friends or Colleagues for $300 (until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6th)
- $50 per person day of and at the door on Thursday, March 7th.
- 6:30pm – cocktails & appetizers
- 7:15pm – dinner, program & guest speaker
- TV Schedules
- Inside WCTE
- WCTE Public File