Affordable Care Act Questions Answered, Cookeville
The Tennessee Health Care Campaign for the Upper Cumberland is providing trained volunteers to assist you with the Affordable Care Act (ACA):
The volunteers can:
- Help you determine if you are eligible
- Explain how the ACA works
- Inform you of important dates
- Help you use online tools to determine costs
- Provide assistance with filing of forms
Volunteers are available at the Cookeville Library:
Monday, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, 9 a.m. to noon
Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also make an appointment to visit the offices of the Tennessee Health Care Campaign for the Upper Cumberland, located at 14 Madison Avenue in Cookeville.
The office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To make a reservation, please call 931-528-8422.
- TV Schedules
- Inside WCTE
- WCTE Public File