Planned giving options help you reach your personal financial and estate planning goals while supporting an organization you believe in.
Listed below are a variety of ways to contribute to WCTE:
- Bequests - A well thought out and planned will is an important part of your estate plan. You may want to consider a specific cash amount, real estate or other tangible property to leave to WCTE. The important choices you make in your will make it possible to fulfill personal wishes and may save your heirs from problems that can arise without the plan.
- Gift of Securities - Extra tax savings could be realized when making a gift of securities.
- Gift of Life Insurance – You could make WCTE the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy or take out a new policy with WCTE as the beneficiary.
- Charitable Lead Trusts – With the advice of your legal and financial advisors, your situation may require a plan that will take your family’s long-term financial needs into account.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Two types to discuss with your financial advisor, with different advantages, are the charitable remainder unitrust and the charitable remainder annuity trust.
Please discuss all of the options listed above with your financial and legal advisors or contact WCTE President & CEO Becky Magura at firstname.lastname@example.org or 931.528.2222, ext. 211. Thank you.
- TV Schedules
- Inside WCTE
- WCTE Public File Reports