The 3rd annual WCTE Blues & Brews Craft Beer Festival
Saturday, October 15th, 2016 from 12-5pm at Dogwood Park in Cookeville TN. VIP Stein Social 11am-12pm.
We will have over 60 craft beers available to try. Ticket sales will be available for an additional fee at the gate. Patrons are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets for the amphitheater seating areas. No pets and no children will be allowed. Smoking in designated areas ONLY. THIS EVENT WILL BE SOLD OUT AT 1000 TICKETS, so please don't delay in purchasing yours today. If you need more information about the event, please visit our website at wcte.org/brews.
- THIS EVENT IS 21+.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE UNDER THIS AGE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ID WITH YOU TO BE ADMITTED AT THE GATE.
And for you runners, you can purchase Blues and Brew tickets at a discounted price when you register for the Haunted Half, details at RunHauntedHalf.com
- VIP Reserved Table Package - 10 VIP tickets with reserved table for $1,000 in advance
- VIP admission - $75 for advanced purchase, $85 at the gate day of.
- General admission - $40 for advanced purchase, $50 at the gate day of.
- Designated Driver - Be safe and add a designated driver ticket to your order for $10.
- TTU Tailgating add on - Tailgating and entry into TTU vs. Eastern Illinois football game for $10
Blues & Brews will be held rain or shine. All sales final. No refunds. This is a 21 and up and pet-free event. Photo ID is required along with ticket. Parking will be limited in the area - please plan to carpool, bike, walk, or use the CATS bus. Please remember to drink responsibly.