Contact the Auction Coordinator at 931-528-2222 x.236 or Auction@wcte.org
For more information about becoming a sponsor for The Great TV Auction, Please Contact: Celeste Flatt-Bennett at 931.528.2222. ext.301
Want to become a Volunteer?
Click here to sign up!
What is the WCTE Great TV Auction?
- A multi-night, live TV Auction and Online Auction throughout Middle Tennessee
- An opportunity for businesses to showcase their goods and services
- The single largest fundraiser for WCTE Upper Cumberland PBS, running over 30 years
- The only televised PBS auction in Tennessee
Why showcase your business at the Auction?
- Local viewers see and bid on your items
- Your business receives great multi-media explosure
- The Auction may qualify your business for a federal tax benefit
Partner with WCTE
WCTE Upper Cumberland PBS remains committed to enhancing and improving the quality of life for residents throughout our viewing area. Join us in the Great TV Auction, where funds raised from the sale of items help us continue to provide quality programming and be a strong voice for the Upper Cumberland!
Here is the form for your business if you'd like to participate in this year's Great TV Auction.
Great TV Auction Bidding
How to Bid
To bid on products seen on the Great TV Auction, call the number listed on the bottom of your screen during the live broadcast. One of our phone bank operators will be standing by to take your call.
The fastest and easiest way to bid is to register for an express bid number. Simply call the number listed at the bottom of the screen during the Great TV Auction to receive your Express Bidder Number.
Bid High! The high bid on the board may not necessarily be the last bid - we have approximately 20 operators taking bids at any given time, so you've got some competition out there. Bid high and leave the timid bidders behind.
Overbid! If you bid higher than the posted retail value of an item, not only do you increase your chances of winning, but if you do win, you'll receive extra overbid incentives! In addition, Budweiser will match your overbid with donations of up to $1,500 to WCTE! Everybody wins when you overbid!