For the second year in a row, WCTE’s 38th Great TV Auction will be both an online auction and on-air showcase. This extended version of the Great TV Auction has been designed to ensure that you can still bid on your favorite auction items and help support WCTE’s longest running and single largest fundraiser!
Great TV Auction 2021 - June 12th
Tuesday, June 1st - Sunday, June 13th
Wednesday, June 9th - Sunday, June 13th
Each Night from 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST
SCHEDULE TO PICK UP ITEMS
Location: 6 South Madison Ave, Cookeville, TN 38501
Dates: June 17th, 18th, and 19th from 9am to 6pm
(By Appointment Only)
All winning bidders will receive an email to confirm their pick up schedule. All pick-ups will be drive-up only and by appointment. Some items can be shipped for an additional shipping & handling fee.
Buyers will enjoy the flexibility to shop anytime & anywhere, the time to explore the items, and the ability to enter minimum and maximum bids that can improve their chances of winning. Additionally, the online auction features Buy Now items and a watch feature. The Showcase nights will feature all items selling that night and give buyers a last chance bid while also giving a spotlight to the many businesses that donate and support the WCTE fundraiser.
TV Showcase Opens: 7 pm - 9 pm
The TV Showcase will air nightly on WCTE from June 9th-13th! Make sure you tune in and see your favorite hosts and showcase announcers as they introduce the items sold that evening. After 38 years, WCTE's GTVA will continue to entertain and offer you some great deals, all while supporting WCTE PBS.
- Advertise your business to over 1.3 MILLION VIEWERS!
- Your business will be featured on the longest running and largest station fundraiser in history!
- Build brand awareness with buyers through the Online Auction & TV Showcase
- Get buyers into your store or using your service
- Your business receives great multi-media exposure through online streaming on social media and websites, plus broadcast over the air
- Your donation supports WCTE PBS Central Tennessee
- The Great TV Auction has showcased 100’s of businesses and sold 1000’s of items donated by local businesses since the first auction in 1983.
- The Auction fundraiser has grown into a 13 day, 24/7 online auction with an on-air, LIVE, 5-night showcase.
- The online auction launched last year and quickly received over 2,000 active bidders that placed multiple bids on multiple items!
- The auction's opportunity for businesses to showcase their goods and services
- This is the single largest fundraiser for WCTE PBS Central Tennessee
What are your memories?
WCTE is interested in seeing how you have celebrated the Auction! Send in your photos from past Auction Watch Parties or email us with your favorite Auction story. These are the memories and traditions we want to keep alive. We know for 38+ years WCTE’s Great TV Auction has been a tradition in your family, and we want that to continue! That’s one reason we are hosting the on-air Showcase nights. It’s your time to get online and tune-in for the much-anticipated Great TV Auction 2021!
Need Information or Questions?
WCTE recognizes that change can sometimes be hard, but 2020 was so successful that we’re certain that you will love this year’s online bidding as well! If you have questions about online bidding, need help setting up your account, or even assistance with placing a bid, give us a call. We’re happy to help! A limited number of proxy bidders and personal shoppers will be available but you need to pre-register with the Auction staff prior to the Auction dates. Please email email@example.com or call 931-528-2222.
Follow us on Social Media and share your favorite items on Facebook or Twitter. Tag @WCTE for a live shout-out at the Great TV Auction!