Enjoy a cold brew after the Haunted Half race!
Location: Dogwood Park, Downtown Cookeville, Tennessee
OCTOBER 16TH, 2021 AT DOGWOOD PARK IN COOKEVILLE, TENNESSEE
Proceeds from the Craft Beer Fundraiser support WCTE PBS!
General Information & Frequently Asked Questions
- TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE FOR $55GENERAL ADMISSION, $80VIP. Advance ticket sales online are $50general admission, $75VIP.
- Ticket sales will be available for an additional fee at the gate. Patrons are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets for the amphitheater seating areas.
- Tennessee Tech Students are eligible for $5 discount on Blues & Brews Tickets. Must show Student ID at the festival entrance to receive discount.
- THIS EVENT WILL BE SOLD OUT AT 1000 TICKETS, so please don't delay in purchasing yours today.
- Food may be purchased from Food Truck Vendors with cash or card, for those that accept card payments.
WHO IS ALLOWED?
- THIS EVENT IS 21+ ABSOLUTELY NO ONE UNDER THIS AGE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ID WITH YOU TO BE ADMITTED AT THE GATE.
- No pets and no children will be allowed.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- Drone activity is prohibited on event grounds under Federal Issue 14CFR91.13
- Due to City of Cookeville ordinances, smoking is prohibited on all city park grounds.
- You may leave the festival area to smoke but alcohol is prohibited from leaving the gate.
VIP TICKETS & STEIN SOCIAL
- The VIP Stein Social will be held from 11am-noon for VIP ticket holders.
- This will be a chance for beer lovers to mingle with the brewers and distributors before general admission.
- Your VIP ticket also includes all day hospitality tent with several beer and food options changing throughout the day and exclusive tented seating for VIP's only.
- VIP reserved table of 10 available. Please call 931-528-2222 to reserve.
HOME BREWING SELECTION
- Blues & Brews offers a unique glimpse into home-brewing with an entire section of the festival dedicated to the craft of home brewing. The Tennessee Home Brewers Association will have samples and brewing demonstrations.
- Event to be held rain or shine, all sales final. Beer & VIP areas are tented.
If you need more information about the event, please email Sam Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 931-528-2222.
By attending this event, ticket holders expressly grant the promoter and its licensee permission to use holders' image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event, or in any future promotion and/or advertising materials, in any medium, including the internet.