Taste of Fame Virtual Event with Chef Lidia Bastianich
Where: Lidia’s Kitchen! From the comfort of your own home
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:30PM CT
Save 30% on tickets if you sign up by Wednesday, April 28th!
You're invited to Cook LIVE with Lidia Bastianich, Award-Winning Celebrity Chef, Author, and Host of “Lidia’s Kitchen” (APT, WGBH) in your home kitchen! The virtual culinary journey includes a 30-minute cocktail Q&A moderated by Chef Julia Collin Davison from America’s Test Kitchen, where Chef Lidia will create one of her favorite drinks, Fragoncello, and answer questions, a Sunbasket meal kit delivered to your home for up to four people for $175, a live cooking lesson with Chef Lidia on Zoom, two-week access to the recorded cooking lesson, and private Zoom rooms to eat with friends in other households!
The Sunbasket meal kit includes Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Traditional Pita for an appetizer, ingredients to create Lidia’s Springtime Asparagus Risotto, and Simple Dark Chocolate Bars for an after-dinner snack.
The experience begins with a cocktail Q&A with Chef Lidia, moderated by Chef Julia Collin Davison of “America’s Test Kitchen” at 5:30 p.m. CT. Guests are invited to ask Lidia a question in the Zoom chat while Lidia creates Fragoncello, one of her favorite spring cocktails. Following the cocktail Q&A at 6 p.m. CT, Lidia will guide guests through a cooking lesson to create a springtime asparagus risotto dish. When the cooking lesson ends, guests will have the opportunity to eat with friends in private Zoom rooms.
Dinner Ticket–$175 (serves 4 people)
- 30-minute cocktail Q&A with Chef Lidia, moderated by Chef Julia Collin Davison of “America’s Test Kitchen”
- Sunbasket meal kit delivered to your home (serves four people) and includes: Lidia’s Springtime Asparagus Risotto ingredients, with the choice of protein: Organic Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu (Attendees have the choice to choose their proteins in sets of two. For example: 2 shrimp and 2 chicken, 2 chicken and 2 tofu, 4 chicken, etc. and will include directions for prep of all proteins)
- Live cooking lesson
- Private Zoom meeting rooms to eat with friends in other households
- Two-week access to the recorded cooking lesson
- One-month Digital All Access to the "America’s Test Kitchen" website, bringing "America’s Test Kitchen" recipes and videos right into your home kitchen!
An event only ticket is also available for $100 (does not include the meal kit)
Questions? Contact the membership department 931-528-2222 x312 or email@example.com.