Haunted Half Marathon Course Map and Video
The Upper Cumberland Haunted Half Marathon is USTAF certified - certification TN15076MS.
All participants on the course during the race must be registered and wearing a bib.
Participants must complete the Half Marathon within 3½ hours (by 10:30am). This requires an 16 minute-per-mile pace or faster.
For your safety, be aware that roads on the course will not be fully closed. In addition, pets and strollers are not permitted on the course.
Half Marathon Course Aid Stations:
- Mile 2 (Water)
- Mile 4 (Water and Gatorade)
- Mile 6 (Water and Gatorade)
- Mile 8 (Water and Gatorade)
- Mile 10 (Water and Gatorade)
- Mile 12 (Water and Gatorade)