About Run the Cumberland
Run the Cumberland is a partnership among established races held in the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee which raises funds for charitable causes. The goal of Run the Cumberland is to encourage residents to improve their health by being active and attending running events in our area. Run the Cumberland begins on July 1st and ends on the following June 30th.
To receive a Run the Cumberland medal, participants must complete any four of the below races within the annual time period.
- Fiddler 5k – July, Smithville
- Run-4-Don 5k &15k – September, Gainesboro
- Haunted Half Marathon &5K – October 21, Cookeville
- Golden Helix 5k – October, Cookeville Tennessee Tech Campus
- Turkey Trot 5k – November, Cookeville
- Cummins Falls State Park Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, 5k - February Jackson County
- Cupid's Chase - February, Cookeville
- Frozen Head State Park Mountain Laurel 5K – May, Wartburg
- Cumberland Mountain State Park Triathlon – July, Crossville
- Summer Splash 5k – July, Cookeville
A special variation of the Run the Cumberlands Medal will be given to any participant who completes at least four of the races listed above.
Time to pick-up your Run the Cumberland medal!
You have earned it! It's time to pick up your medal! If you're not sure you qualify, check off these steps!
1. Completed any four of the races within the annual time, July 2023 - June 2024
2. Email Foundation@crmchealth.org with race participation details
3. Pick Up your medals 8:30 am – 4:30 pm M-F at 127 N Oak Ave Suite C (CRMC Foundation Office) any time in July. If you are unable to come by in July, then your medal will be mailed to you if you provide an address.